Rather explosive

A fine evening with friends at a perfect spot on the beach at English Bay Park watching China's display of fireworks in the HSBC Celebration of Light. As the evening progressed, the fireworks and my temper grew more explosive. I'm not sure what set me off - perhaps all the questions I didn't have answers to. Well into the night and early hours of the morning, I finally gave up trying to figure out what I could and should believe after sifting through the lies that I keep getting served up on a golden platter.
What did I do wrong? Should I not have asked so many questions? Should I just colour the lies white? Should I simply accept words at face value? For now, I'm going to put my head in the sand and ignore the new pains in the old wounds - literally. The original affected area on my leg has started to become infected again. Alcohol will help immensely until I decide it's time to go seek medical attention.

No comments: